The digitization of the fashion industry is SUPER ETAGE’s mission: With a revolutionary, digital B2B / growth concept for the fashion and lifestyle sector we are establishing ourselves internationally.
Since 2018 SUPER ETAGE is a fast growing, young business seated in Hamburg.
Since we are developing rapidly in every way, we are looking for a motivated, digital driven and ambitious Channel/Sales Manager. Work experience should be best a completed commercial training and/or with work experience in E-commerce/Sales and Channel/-Onboarding-Management area.
If you want to be part of the digital leaders in the fashion industry, apply now!
- Acquisition and connecting activities via mailings, calls and the entire onboarding coordination for the section of B2C marketplaces and partner online shops
- Management and customer support for the live launch of labels on various sales channels
- Master data optimisation of customer products in terms of consistency and quality
- Inclusion of new platform requirements and implementation for the labels in corresponding processes
- Development and implementation of creative ideas/solutions for lead generation
- Support and handling of commission payments for various platforms
- Customer care and customer data maintenance
- Maintenance and update of the platform software SUPER ETAGE
- Implementation of new technical features
- Working with systems and software such as Shopify or Tradebyte
- Experience in the sector sales (fashion or beauty), E-commerce and best possible Channel-management
- A structured way of working, organizational talent and digital affinity
- Reliability, inventiveness and the ability to work in a team characterizes you
- Strong negotiations and closing skills
- You have a very good knowledge of written and spoken English (C1 level) and German (C2 Level)
- You can keep calm and have internalised professionalism
We offer you:
- A smart, dynamic working environment in a fast growing young business
- An environment in which you are supported in developing and implementing your own ideas.
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication, a familiar team where your opinion is desired
- Varied and challenging tasks in a completely digital environment
- Self-initiative working with an early take-over of responsibility
- An exciting product portfolio
- Personal advancement
Start: As of now
Full- and part-time employment possible
If you identify with the described profile and are interested in the exciting job offer, we should get to know each other! Please send your applications directly via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (contact: Anna Zinke)